the holistic set of learned ideas, beliefs, customs, behaviors, and language that is shared among a cultural group or society – in other words: everyday life within a population
WP Glossary Term Usage
- Eleven Reasons for Eleven Regions
- Sino-Japanese Global Village – Lesson 3
- Origins/Changes in Human Diets – Lesson 1
- Green Genes – Lesson 2
- What is Culture? – Lesson 1
- Functions of Culture – Lesson 2
- Explore More!
- What is Culture?
- Ideology/Nutrition Lecture
- Enculturation? Lesson 1
- Professor Profile
- Who Am I? Lesson 1