First Generation Data Page
First Generation: You
Remember, you are a detective and you need to get all the facts that you can about YOU.
1. Where were you born? Country. State. City. What time of day? What was the weather like?
2. What is the year, month, and date of your birth? What hospital or home were you born in?
3. Who was present at your birth? Mom, Dad, Grandparents, Sister, Brother? Doctor?
4. Were you baptized, christened, or did you have a special “naming ceremony?”
5. How much did you weigh? Were you a big or small baby?
6. Did anything important happen on your birth date? (Besides you being born?) A world event? Or a hometown event?
7. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? What are their ages? Do they live with you, or somewhere else?
8. Do you belong to a blended family, adopted family, or a biological family?
9. Are you named after anyone in your family? Or an ancestor, or other special person? If so, why did you get this special name?
10. What else do YOU want to know about when you were born?